Sunday, April 29, 2007
A few weeks ago, c360 also released a version with equivalent functionality:
Word Mail Merge allows you to merge CRM data into Word documents and save it to SharePoint directly!
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Rather than hiding a field at a time, we can hide the these fields by moving them into a "hidden" tab. Here's the trick to do this:
-In the OnLoad event of the form, insert the following code and enable the Event.
Where "tab4Tab" is is the ID of the tab. The only thing you need to change is the integer. The number corresponds to the order of the tab. The order number begins with a 0.
Make sure the OnLoad Event has been enabled, and make sure you test the code in preview mode before publishing the changes. Keep in mind that there are limitations to this approach, as only eight tabs are allowed at most in each form.
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
* The List Web Part for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 (Installed on any SharePoint Web Part Page)
* Create a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 dashboard with SharePoint Portal Server
* Displaying Microsoft CRM Business Data in SharePoint Web Parts
* Display a SharePoint document library in a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 form
Monday, April 02, 2007
In order to allow the tracking of e-mails, the user needs to be able to:
1) Create a new activity (Since tracking an E-mail essentially means creating an activity in MS CRM 3.0)
2) Read and Append to queues (For the CRM E-mail Router to read the original e-mail from the CRM mailbox)
Hence, the role that needs tracking permissions shall have the following checked:
1) Create permissions for Activities
2) Read and Append to permissions for Queues